Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So What Wednesday!


Linking up with Shannon from Life After I 'Dew' for a round of So What Wednesday! 
And, since today has felt like a Monday and tomorrow feels like it should be Friday...
I am ready to throw my hands in the air and shout "SO WHAT!" ;) 


SO WHAT...

If I was going to write this post during naptime but got caught up on reality tv instead.

If I threw myself a pity party today when the hubs told me he was probably going to work on his day off this week. 6 days in a row. Even bigger pity party.

If I put Dawson to bed early because I was tired and couldn't stomach one more episode of Diego.

If I've been eating S'mores with peanut butter like they're going out of style.

If I've been dreaming of watching Criminal Mind tonight just so I can see Shemar Moore.

If I've officially turned into my mother. It was bound to happen sooner or later, right?

If I drink more Diet Coke that water. My kidneys are probably flipping me off right now....

If I want to brag about how awesome Dawson's number five is.


If at some point in the day we all had one of these moments. Ugly cry and all...



Well, I certainly hope everyone's hump day was better than mine!
Good news, is that tomorrow is a new day and for that I am thankful. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)