Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What! Wednesday Link-up

So What Wednesday

Linking up today with Shannon over at Life after I "Dew" for a round of "So What" Wednesday!
Here's what I'm saying SO WHAT to today...

So What if...

I ate 2 pop-tarts before my Insanity class this morning, then turned around and ordered my daily Mocha Frappucino afterwards. After all, I do work out just so I can eat like a pig. 

 I ugly cried during Young and the Restless today...while eating straight out of the ice cream container. RIP Mrs. C! You can ugly cry if you're a super fan, right? No? ;)

 I put Dawson down early for nap just so it aligned with Hudson's. Mama needs her 2 hours of sanity a day!

I've been dreaming of going to sleep at 8 tonight since I woke up this morning. 

I take a zillion pics of my kids on a daily basis. Sometimes I can't handle the cuteness and just need to document it. If that means I live behind the camera, then so be it!

I'm gearing up to decorate for Fall this week. It's never too early for Fall in this abode! 

We're having pizza for dinner...again.

On that note, I'm off to order our "so what" dinner. ;)
Happy Hump Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)