Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

 This was the longest week EVER, so I am throwing out the TGIF!!! :)
 Linking up with Darci and the rest of the girls for my Friday favorites! 

Here is what I'm loving this week:


-ONE-
This face. I can never get enough of this face.


-TWO-
I'm such a sucker for free printable. I mean, who doesn't love a free printable?! 
I found this cute US map that would be adorable in the boys' playroom!
Download it HERE



-THREE-
My sister is playing Mrs. Darling in the community theatre's production of  Peter Pan this weekend! Dawson and I are heading to my hometown either Saturday night or early Sunday morning, and I couldn't be more excited. :) I am going to try and find a Peter Pan coloring page printable (shocker!!) for him to paint, add a quote from the movie, then frame it for Daws to give to her. 
We are super excited to see "Aunt Yarie" in her starring role! :)


-FOUR-
I know the radio is playing this song to death, but I love it. It's my jam right now. ;)




-FIVE-
DIY Kid's Chalkboard Table

How cute is this?! I think a Goodwill trip may be in my future!
I just need to know where I can find a handy husband to make the benches! ;)



HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)