Monday, September 23, 2013

Grandparent's Day!

Good thing this is my blog and I can blog about things way past the time they actually happened if I want to. ;) Okay, so "way past" may be a little dramatic. But, I don't want to forget about Grandparent's Day at Dawson's Preschool! It was just a couple of weeks ago, but somehow I totally forgot to write about it. Whooops-sorry Mom and Dad! 

 Daws was SO excited! Actually I'm not sure who was more excited--Daws or my parents. :) 
They took the day off work, and made the 2 hour drive the night before. 
We love when Mimi and Papa come to visit! I don't know if he truly knows how lucky he is yet, but he lucked out in the department of grandparents. He couldn't ask for two better ones, that's for sure! 


Cute alert!
Craft time with Mimi!

After their time at school, they took Dawson to one of his favorite places to eat--Boston Market. If you want to make that boy happy, just put a plate of their mac & cheese and chicken in front of him and he'll be your best friend for life. He's serious about that place. ;)



And last but not least, an over-the-top adorable video of the kids singing!
{Daws is in the back by the girl in blue. ;}


Thanks Mom and Dad for ALWAYS being there for your grandkids! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)