Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like...Halloween!

Fall and Halloween are in full force around this house! We've been crafting, playing in our sensory table, and painting pumpkins (yes, already.) I don't think I could love this season more if I tried! ;) We hit up Dollar Tree today for some halloween stuff to put in our sensory table. I heart the Dollar Tree like a fat kid loves cake. Daws does too, because when we stepped inside...he squealed. 
It was hilarious! 

And, Hudson loved it so much that he threw a fit (no joke!) because I tried to take away a big orange spoon from him. Hudson and the spoon-1 Me-0. Guess who has a new orange spoon now? ;)

Here are some things we've been up to in the Halloween department...


We bought a couple of mini pumpkins at the orchard a couple weeks ago. 
Daws decided he wanted to paint them. :)


My favorite purchase last year from the Dollar Tree!


Sensory Fun--Dollar Tree for the win, yet again! :)


Crafting. Lots and lots of crafting.


Marshmallow Ghost

Candy Corn--painting and gluing ripped paper.

Footprint Fall Tree



I love this book! I decided it was "Halloweenie" enough {yes, I just said weenie;} to make my own little printable. I just found this image off Yahoo and used www.picmonkey.com to write the words.



Oh, and most importantly...Happy Thursday eve! Two hours and counting till the Bravermans are back in my family room. If there was ever a moment for a toe touch and some school spirit, this would be 
the one. I'm super pumped! ;) Happy season premiere night to all you Parenthood lovers out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)