Monday, September 16, 2013

Orchard fun!

We were SO excited to be able to go to the orchard over the weekend that we actually went twice! Yes, I'm obsessed. My parents were in town for Grandparent's Day at Dawson's school on Friday so we went with them that afternoon then went back with my sister on Saturday. Cider slushies, tractor rides, and apple picking. Do you have any idea how happy this made me? :) 
 






Sometimes you give your baby anything you have to chew on just so he will sit still during the tractor ride.  ;)


4 comments:

  1. How fun!

    Can't wait to visit an orchard this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! I didn't really plan on going this soon, but the weather was perfect and it just worked out :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I think we will go this weekend! This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! You should definitely go! Now that I broke the orchard seal, I think we will have to hit another one this weekend. ;)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)