Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Recap {Part 1}

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did! I'm only splitting this into two parts because stupid me, I forgot my camera USB cord to download my pics off my camera. If anyone knows me they know I am a tad ridiculously obsessed with uploading my zillion pictures to my computer as soon as the "event" is over, then posting them to any and all social media sites. So you could only imagine my disappointment when we got home Sunday night and I realized that the cord was sitting on my parents couch. Woh...woh.

Anyway, my Mother's Day festivities started earlier in the week with attending a tea at Dawson's Preschool. My awesome friend Mary saved the day by watching Hudson so I could enjoy my time with just Dawson without running around like a sweaty pig in his cracker jack box of a preschool room trying to shuffle my time between both of the boys. ;) The tea Hawaiian Punch fest was really cute. The kids sang their favorite songs, made us a gift, then we had punch and cookies. I love to watch Dawson at school. :) After he gets his "omg, my mom is at my school so I better show off" behavior out of his system he is so fun to watch. He loves his friends and is such a social butterfly. I'm so thankful that this school year turned out to be such a wonderful experience for both of us!!
Good thing he made up for the whole age thing with that super cute drawing of us! 


So...apparently they also sing this same song but substitute fish for monkey. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)