Monday, June 10, 2013

Just another MaNiC Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 
As usual, we jumped right into Monday full speed ahead :) 
Here is a glimpse into our day...

Good Morning! I'm ready to keep my mama on her toes all day! ;)

A little encore of the Tony's this morning. Get a load of my little phantom in the making :)
Putting this kid to work cleaning off the patio while Hudson was down for his morning nap!
Since my sister is still in town from the weekend, we decided to take a last minute trip to the zoo after H woke up from nap. I could live at the zoo, no joke. Animals, Dippin' dots, and people watching never get old! ;)
This was Dawson's first time to "Race a Cheetah"--aka a waste of 50 cents. But hey, it made him feel pretty cool so that's all that matters :) The zoo wasn't crowded at all and the weather was awesome today-Winning!

No big deal, just my 6 month old trying to pull up already. HELP ME RHONDA!


Good thing it's bedtime and I have a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream waiting on me :)

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)