Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'll wear your grandad's clothes, I'll look incredible...

So, I didn't buy a big ass coat...BUT I found a kick-ass mirror from Goodwill yesterday that I CANNOT WAIT to paint and set on my mantle! Tuesdays are one of my husband's days off, so since my sis was still in town from the weekend we woke up, got ready, and flew the coop for part of the day! ;)

Naturally, we started with a trip to Starbucks. :) 

When my sister lived in Indy we would treasure hunt at Goodwill all the time. With a move, and now two kids later on my end we don't get those days as often as we like, so we decided we would hit every Goodwill on the southside and see what we could find.

This little gem is getting painted and will find it's new home on my mantle! SO pumped.
I always love finding a cheap basket for toy "organization".
I'm not in love with this color, so this will also be getting a color makeover!


And, let's not forget the BEST part of the day, lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! Is it weird I get most excited about their edamame? I mean don't get me wrong, I can put a piece of cheesecake down like no one else's business...but there's just something about their edamame. YUM!
Um, that was the lunch portion. 

So let's recap--->Coffee, deals, and yummy food...now that's what I call a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)