Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Mini-Session

Last Tuesday we got together with our fave photographer {http://www.photographybyleslieann.com} who has been taking Dawson's pics since he was one. She was offering mini photo sessions for an unbelievable price, so we jumped on the chance to get some pics taken! I didn't realize how much harder two kids are to photograph than one, but she got the job done perfectly :) It was pretty much a shit show with Hudson's fussiness from teething, spitting up on his outfit two seconds before we started, and Dawson constantly trying to make his brother laugh instead of looking at the camera. ;) Mad props to all the photographers out there--I don't know how you do it! I can't believe how big my boys are getting-Dawson is 4, and Hudson is 6 months! I just love their little smiles :) 
Here are a few from our session...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)