Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let them be little...

One of my facebook friends posted this {http://www.handsfreemama.com/2013/07/16/the-day-i-stopped-saying-hurry-up} today, and it really spoke to me. I catch myself SO many times hurrying Dawson. Even more so now that I have two kids. This post brought me to tears. There were three or four instances just today that I caught myself saying, 'hurry up!" Ugh.  I made a conscious effort to not rush him today, and just "let him be a kid." This blog entry was such a wonderful reminder to just let children be children. Obviously, there are just going to be times when you have to light the fire under your child's behind to get them to moving...but when we're in absolutely no time crunch at all, I'm going to make a conscious effort to not hurry my sweet, curious boys along. :) 


This just fits perfectly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)