Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday!

Better late than never right?!! ;)


[ONE] How cute are these cupcakes?! I'm a HUGE fan of cute AND easy, and these are definitely both. I'm thinking these need to make an appearance at one of our playdates next week! :)


[TWO] Keeping this in mind this week. I heart you C.S. Lewis.


[THREE] I can't believe how well Hudson is crawling! Not only is he crawling at 7 1/2 months, he is pulling up on everything! This kid is an animal! Apparently he didn't get the "you're my last baby so slow your roll" memo. D loves to crawl along with his little bro and root him on. Just as long as Hudson's not crawling over to one of HIS toys. ;) Ahhhhh...brotherly love.



It was 90+ here all week, so clothing was optional as you can see.
Oh, and Hudson thinks he's big stuff now that he can pull up. :)
[FOUR] I've been feeling pretty nostalgic as the hubs and I get closer to our 7th wedding anniversary coming up in October. I found this little gem from 2005! Of course I had to compare it to today...8 years later. Do we look like babies in the left picture or what?! ;) P.S. No, my husband doesn't normally walk around with a blue ribbon around his neck unless he's at a wait for it...barbershop event....where he geeks out with the gold medal he won with his quartet. It's a pretty big deal in the land of barbershop.

[FIVE] I love sweet vinaigrettes in the summertime, and this one is delish! If you haven't tried it, you definitely should.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)