Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish The Sentence...

button

Happy Thursday! 
Thought I would do this fun little "Finish the Sentence" link-up today with Holly over at 



If I had one extra hour in the day...I could lie and say I would get more laundry done, but let's be honest-I would watch more crappy reality TV when the kids go to bed.

I wish my name...wouldn't get butchered every damn time. My last name is Texeira {I get it, it's tricky} but it 9/10 gets pronounced "TEXARIA". People there is no RIA on the end of my name.

I think anything chevron...will most likely always wind up as the background on one of my scrapbook pages. Love it!


My last nightmare...involved my hair looking like the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz.  The ringlets and the red bow. It was a hot mess of a hair-do.



Sometimes...I just want to ignore the monitor and sleep until I can't sleep anymore.

My last meal on earth would be...A glass of Moscato, cookies and cream ice cream, and my Mom's lasagna. 


I would much rather...work out and cheat eat than count calories, be a size 5, and eat lettuce. 


Mayonnaise...makes me want to dry heave unless it's in my mom or sister's tuna or pasta salad. Especially, Miracle Whip.

10 years ago, I didn't think...I would have 2 boys! I always thought I would wind up with a house full of girls. 


Selfishly... My sister and I will go to Orange Leaf when we go out for dinner and not bring any home to my husband even though it's his fave because I "just don't want to deal with the hassle." Super selfish. 


My favorite show on TV right now...Pretty Wicked Moms. Sad, but true. 


And, George Zimmerman... You mean there's life outside Sesame Street and Peppa Pig?!


2 comments:

  1. I always had a feeling I would only have boys, and I was so surprised to be blessed with a girl. It is so crazy how things we think are going to happen never do. However, I still hope I get at least one boy ;)

    Im a new follower. I would love for you to come visit me at http://www.houseofathousanddreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! It is funny how things work out :) We are done in the kid department, so no girls for me! But, I'm definitely enjoying my crazy boys! :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)