Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine Decisions...

Last week my Mom asked me what happened to the good ole Valentine cards in a box that we used to give out at school. Well Mom, that used to be acceptable in the 80's. Now that Pinterest has taken over, you can find me the night before Valentine's Day knee deep into my scrapbooking stuff with a glass of wine. ;) But really, I love to craft so stuff like this really isn't a chore. 
The real chore is trying to bribe Dawson to sign his name at least 12 different times!

Here are are my top five that I'm trying to choose between this year. Because I'm a child of the 90's, the  bag of chips (oh yeah, you know you're singing along) is probably my favorite followed closely by the glow stick. ;)

<ONE>


<TWO>


<THREE>

<FOUR>


<FIVE>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)