Friday, January 17, 2014

Clownin' Around!

Dawson started at his new school on Monday, and so far it is amazing. He has transitioned so well, and I am so proud of him! After being off school all last week due to the 16.5" (yes, I said 16.5!) of snow, they started this week with the letter "C" and a Circus theme. They had animal crackers, circus peanuts, and tried cotton candy for snack. Of course my child, the kid who only eats about 8 things, did not partake. What is wrong with this kid? Cotton Candy and Circus Peanuts AT school and he won't eat it. He obviously does not share my love for food. ;) 



They capped the week off today with wearing Crazy Clothes to dress like a Clown! Daws was so excited this morning. The first thing he told me when I picked him up was he played, "Pin the nose on the Clown." He also thought it was pretty cool that his teacher dressed up like a clown. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)