Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cardinal District '13

Oh, yes! It's that time again. You know...drinking, music, and grown men in costumes. ;) 
Over the weekend, we headed to Ft. Wayne for the fall convention. I mostly love going because I get to hang out with my sisters and hubs all weekend sans my little monkeys! It's always nice to get a break and sleep in a comfy hotel bed. I can't be the only one who gets their best sleep in a hotel?! 

Anyways, it was a fun weekend and the choruses my husband and dad directs did a great job! 
But mostly, I got to sleep in. 
And, that is always worth having to see grown men sing and dance around on stage. ;)

Wine. There is always wine.

See...Grown men in costumes. ;)

My Dad and his girls.  







My sis and her bf.
My bff's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)