Friday, November 1, 2013

Five.

        H A P P Y    F R I D A Y !!!

{ONE}
Trick-or-Treating got postponed yesterday due to the weather, but we headed to a near-by antique mall where they were having indoor trick-or-treating. 
Tonight we will go actual trick-or-treating with friends! 
Happy Halloween from my little lion and scary vampire! ;)


{TWO}
Crockpot Potato Soup
I've made this soup twice now and it is delicious and super EASY! If you don't want to make in in your crockpot, you can just throw it all in a pot and cook it for about an hour and it tastes just as good. Perfect for all the upcoming chilly nights!
Find the recipe HERE


{THREE}
First Steps!

This week my baby took his first steps! And, the best part...it was on our anniversary (which I STILL need to blog about. ;) Garry was actually able to see it too, which makes it that much better. :) He never comes home after work on Mondays because he goes straight to chorus after work. But this Monday he came home real quick and he literally walked in the door 2 minutes after Hudson took his first steps...then Hudson took a few steps to Daddy! We were so excited!! Of course, I was a crying disaster. ;) I love watching this sweet little baby grow and learn, but he seriously needs to slow down! 


{FOUR}
Well, moving on to the next holiday. I'm in love with this tree. :)


{FIVE}
The FIRST birthday countdown is on! This little turkey will be ONE on the 23rd--how is that even possible?! Here is the invitation that I made...





4 comments:

  1. Found your blog on Five on Friday - so cute!! The Thankful tree is a great idea, I may have to steal that idea. The birthday invitation is adorable!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!! :) I just started my Thankful tree of Friday, stolen off Pinterest, of course. ;) Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Loving his invite! He's a cute Turkey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)