Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Brutal honesty from a 3-year-old.

Let me set this up for you: "Mom, I don't like that face." This is what I heard from my 3-year-old one evening as I was putting him to bed. I tried my hardest to figure out what he meant, until I finally realized what he was talking about--my face with zero make-up. Great, even he knows how crappy I look without make-up on! Apparently, he is not a fan of my "weird face", and he is now making it known IN PUBLIC when people have "weird faces."

Fast forward to Preschool drop-off this morning: As we were walking inside, Father Pat was outside greeting the kids, as usual. I tell Dawson to say hi to him and this was his response, "But, I don't want to say hi...he has a weird face!" There it is again...the ole "weird face" comment.

And, there you have it. Father Pat and I are apparently the first two victims on Dawson's "weird face" list. Look out, you could be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love to read your comments! :)